Re: [TenTec] Orion I Audio Problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion I Audio Problem
From: Alan Sewell <alan.n5na@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 08:07:56 -0500
I've added the Orion schematics to the TenTecWiki.  You can download
them at http://www.tentecwiki.org/webarchive/565/565schematics.zip .

There is also a link on the 565 page under "Related Links".

http://www.tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=565

There is also an index to the schematics put together by Mark Erbaugh
which was previously posted to the reflector in December, 2004.  It is
linked under the "Hints, Tips, & Info" section.

http://www.tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=565schemindex

73,

Alan  N5NA

http://www.tentecwiki.org