Re: [TenTec] Orion I and keying loop w. 2.061f

To: "TenTec List" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion I and keying loop w. 2.061f
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 12:23:07 -0700
Jerry I too have just uploaded 2.061f to my Orion (565) and DO NOT have this
problem.

Perhaps a Master Reset and RAM-Clear will set it right.

73,

Rick
VE7TK

Website:  http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk

Subject: [TenTec] Orion I and keying loop w. 2.061f
From: "Jerry.Van"
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 14:13:21 -0400

Just loaded 2.061f on my Orion I and noticed that the keying loop does
not work.  Even with my amp off the Orion does not key up on CW (have
not tried it on phone).  Turning the keying loop off does result in
being able to transmit.  No hardware changes of any kind were made with
2.061f.  Anyone else have this problem?

Jerry  N8BM