Re: [TenTec] Strange display problem

To: <martin@ok1rr.com>,"'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Strange display problem
From: "Robert Carroll" <w2wg@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:02:07 -0400
Martin-

I can't comment directly on your case, but I had an Icom 756 with a line
like yours--which would come and go.  Then another line or two would show up
and the original line would be gone--for a while.  In talking with Icom they
told me this was a failing LCD display.  That's not necessarily what you
have, but I am suspicious it is.

73
Bob W2WG