Re: [TenTec] Jupiter - duty cycle for digital modes

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter - duty cycle for digital modes
From: Ken N9VV <n9vv@wowway.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 13:53:53 -0500
One of the best investments in equipment I ever made was my EXTERNAL
KK7UQ IMD meter. It shows you precisely what's going on with your
PSK31 or PSK63 signal (and optionally signal strength). Check it out
at: http://www.rigexpert.com/IMDMeter.html

I found that relying on the ALC light on my Jupiter wasn't quite
what I needed to get the cleanest signal on PSK31.

de ken n9vv