[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Items

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Items
From: "NZ8J" <nz8j@woh.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 12:14:51 -0400
As new Model 709A/711 Microphone and stand. This is the 8 pin version I
bought it to use with an Orion II which is now gone. I hooked it up, but
never used it, I operate CW only. Has original box and packing. These
sell for $84 plus shipping from Ten Tec, I'll ship it  priority mail
insured in the conus for $68.

Model 310 cooling fan. This is used, there are a couple cracks in the
plastic cover over the back of the fan that protects folks from sticking
their fingers in the fan. If I hadn't mentioned it you probably wouldn't
have noticed.  It in no way affects the operation. It works great and is
real quiet.  Ten Tec gets $40 plus shipping, I'll ship it priority mail
insured for $28 in the conus.

Please email with any questions. US Postal money orders only. Would
trade for a 40m QRP rig such as a Ten Tec 1340, or something similar.

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J