Re: [TenTec] Introduction

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Introduction
From: "Paul Gates, KD3JF" <pearly732003@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 04:27:52 -0700 (PDT)
You have a great rig. I had a 580 Delta and wish I had kept it. I am sure you
will be happy with it.

Paul, KD3JF

Jerry Colton <cornerman@comcast.net> wrote: Hello - I'm new on the Ten Tec
Mailer and I'm also a new Ten Tec user. I've been a ham for just short of 30
years and have never owned or operated a Ten Tec radio. I recently traded a
laptop computer for a Ten Tec 580 Delta. This is the best rig I have ever
owned. Its so simple to operate and it hears great. I love this rig. I can only
imagine what the more modern and more expensive Ten Tec's are like!!
I hope to meet some Ten Tec users on the air.... is there a Ten Tec Net by any
chance??
Anyhow, I'll be reading the posts here to learn and add to my Ten Tec station.
Would love to get a VFO and Tuner!
73 to all
Jerry Colton
N1TKO