[TenTec] Ten-Tec Omni-D restoration in Italy

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Omni-D restoration in Italy
From: "paolo gramigna" <paolo.gramigna@controllo.it>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 22:02:41 +0200
Hi,
I have found a good working Omni-D and i'm willing to use it as my everyday
CW machine. It works quite well, but i'll be happy to make it perfect.
Presently my biggest complaint is that on the 21 Mhz band the background
noise is much higher than on 14 or 28; the Omni-D is famous for his quiet
receiver, but on 21 mine is not quiet at all. What can be the problem? Where
and what should i investigate?

73 de IK4YNG Paolo