[TenTec] Switchable CW and SSB Roofing Filters for Omni VI

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Switchable CW and SSB Roofing Filters for Omni VI
From: "Richard & Pamela San Antonio" <san.antonio@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:40:01 -0400
I started out with a fully populated filter selection of TT filters but was
not satisfied.

I then installed the SSB roofing filter and board.  Works very well but I
"just had to know what I was missing" by not having the CW roofing filter.

Well I bought the Inrad CW filter without the roofing filter board and asked
Hal at Land Air Communications to put together a switching system controlled
from the front panel to choose which filter (cw or ssb) that the roofing
filter board sees.

So it is possible to have both in the Omni6

Now I'm very happy with this set-up.  Maybe I should have just started over
with a new rig....but I just couldn't let my Omni go!

Richard K1MD