Re: [TenTec] WIDER FILTER FOR WEAK CW DXING?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WIDER FILTER FOR WEAK CW DXING?
From: ynkedragon@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:14:20 -0400
Hi Jeff,

I had a similar experience with my Argosy. Then I discovered that
tweaking the alignment so that the desired signal falls into the center
of the filter passband made a BIG difference. Now the narrowed passband
enhances weak signals. I still touch up my Argosy alignment about every
3 years.
I don't know the Omni6, but a similar minor adjustment may be possible
with it, too.

73, Blair k3yd