[TenTec] worth of S-30 Signalizer

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] worth of S-30 Signalizer
From: Jerry Kitterman <jerry.kitterman@att.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:32:07 -0700 (PDT)
This piece of gear is in very good condition both physically and electrically.
I have heard they are a rare piece?  I don't have a clue as to what it may be
worth but I'am going to sell or trade it. I have a copy of the manual.

  The signalizer according to the book is a complete audio system designed for
communication with a low distortion audio amp with a high degree of automatic
volume control. It also say's that the S-30 has a 400 hz filter which may be
switched in when desired. The color is the cream like the argonauts, etc. I
have used this a few time in the past with qrp rigs that did not have a speaker
and were intended for headphones only. It did a nice job.

  If anyone has any ideas on this piece please contact me direct and thanks.