Re: [TenTec] OT: Hamfest Pricing in Sept?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Hamfest Pricing in Sept?
From: "Bill Miner" <wg6h@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:34:47 -0800
Shane,

I do remember that some discounts were offered on used gear at the T-T
Hamfest but I don't know if they also offered discounts on new gear.

As far as Six Meter weak signal work goes I am guessing that you would be
better off with one of the quality transverters.  In my opinion...   Ten
Tec, in striving for high dynamic range, may have somewhat less sensitivity
than you might need for weak signal work.  (Keeping in mind that I have zero
experience with the Omni VII at this point).

It would be interesting to hear what others have to say.

73,  Bill - K6WLM