Re: [TenTec] 6 Meter Transverter

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 6 Meter Transverter
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 11:36:25 -0400
I have been running the exact combination for some time.  The 8 watts out of
the transverter will drive the ACOM 1000 to 200 watts, a pretty good 6 meter
signal.  And if you combine this with my N4PY software, the transverter
operation becomes completely automatic and the program displays a 50 mhz
signal, and automatically reduces the Orion power.  My program makes the
Orion operate just as thought 6 meters were one of its bands.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635