Re: [TenTec] Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM) with an Orion?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM) with an Orion?
From: Mark Erbaugh <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 12:21:18 -0400
On Sun, 2007-07-08 at 09:35 -0400, JHG wrote:
> Can you use a Jupiter to listen to DRM?

Yes,

You need to bring the 12 kHz IF signal out of the Jupiter and feed it to
your soundcard input. Fortunately, the 12 kHz IF in the Jupiter and
Pegasus is already the correct level, I've fed mine directly into the
computer.  I bring the signal out to the SPARE jack on the back of the
Pegaus and run an audio cable straight to the computer (actually, I'm
using a simple transformer with a pot for level adjustment (but that
isn't strictly required).

73,
Mark