Re: [TenTec] Technical Correspondence

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Technical Correspondence
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:32:38 -0500
"Hands off perspective?"  My perspective is a bit different.  This is one of
the most "hands on" reflectors I've ever been on.  Go back and read all the
Omni VI and VI+ threads from a few years back.  Just because folks here
aren't big about open source firmware on fairly obscure processors and
algorithms, and TT shows no intent of opening access doesn't make this a
hands-off reflector.  Far from it!

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas