[TenTec] Anyone Looking to get a Corsair II a Good Home?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Anyone Looking to get a Corsair II a Good Home?
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 13:27:58 -0500 (CDT)
I just got an email from Greg KQ3DX on another topic entirely, but he was a
little disappointed that he had just missed out on the auction of a Corsair II.
 Seems that he got outbid by a lousy $5 in the last 7 seconds, as the unit went
for $405 (obviously he bid $400).

Now, being the nice guy that I am, and I heard that Bill, there's only a few of
things I could do:

(1)  Pass on my sympathies -- done
(2)  Laugh at him for dealing with that auction site -- I told you, really, I'm
a nice guy, so I may joke about it, but I wouldn't do it!
(3)  Sell him my Corsair II -- fat chance, I'm not that nice a guy
(4)  Ask if anyone hear has a Corsair II that they are willing to depart with...

If there's anyone on the list with a Corsair II in need of a good home,

but instead, please e-mail Greg at kq3dx@hotmail.com and discuss it with him.
(He'a an airline mechanic who works the overnight shift as USeless Airways, so
bear that in mind when awaiting replies)

73, ron w3wn
TenTec mailing list