Re: [TenTec] re Price increases

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] re Price increases
From: Rick Denney <rick@rickdenney.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 14:50:08 -0400
Rob Atkinson, K5UJ writes...

> QSK is an added option for the 82 and 2500.  Personally, the only time qsk
> on the centurion is nice for me is when I'm in a cw dx pileup.   Ten Tec's
> LED watt meter is a nice feature too.  For the Command amp you have to use
> an outboard meter.   But ask yourself if a reed relay and a few other
> components are worth an extra thousand bucks.

To Ameritron, it's worth $360 bucks for a QSK-5PCI installed in an 82.

And then another hundred bucks for a cheapie power meter (not LED, of
course).

Rick, KR9D

---
Richard W. Denney, Jr. PE|Iteris, Inc.              |
Associate Vice President |107 Carpenter Dr. Ste 230 |    703.925.3819
rwd@iteris.com           |Sterling, VA 20164        |Fax 703.471.1757