Re: [TenTec] Oh? Centurion PS

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Oh? Centurion PS
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 12:44:20 -0500
Hmm, didn't they used to wind their own transformers?  Seems to me back when
I bought my Centurion (1997?) this was one of the several things they
advertised they built themselves (including the variable tuning & load
capacitors).  Mine worked fine, and I remember it having the ratings
mentioned by Bob,K4TAX.  Maybe all that has changed.....

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com