Re: [TenTec] AL-811 amp integration with Omni V

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] AL-811 amp integration with Omni V
From: Rick Denney <rick@rickdenney.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 23:04:11 -0400
k8vf_mark@centurytel.net writes...

> When we modify our rigs, guys and gals, how about documenting it
> some where in the manual, like on a fly sheet. Remember, you wont be
> around forever.

I certainly can't complain about the documentation of this radio.
Except for the slip of paper, every change has been meticulously
recorded. In fact, the handwritten notes I found in the installation
of the INRAD roofing filter kit (really designed for the Omni VI) are
now repeated as typed notes in INRAD's instructions.

Rick, KR9D

Richard W. Denney, Jr. PE|Iteris, Inc.              |
Associate Vice President |107 Carpenter Dr. Ste 230 |    703.925.3819
rwd@iteris.com           |Sterling, VA 20164        |Fax 703.471.1757

TenTec mailing list