Re: [TenTec] TenTec Rapairs

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Rapairs
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@tx.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 22:19:22 -0500
> Thanks all... REally give me come comfort knowing that they
> do a great job,
> and for a fair/resonable price.

T-T charges $60/hour for labor, if my memory serves me correctly.  So for
work out of warranty it costs the bench time it takes to do the work, plus
parts, plus return shipping.  You also have to pay TN sales tax for repair
work regardless of where you live.  So it could still cost you more than a
few $$, depending.  That doesn't mean it isn't "fair and reasonable", and
you can be confident you're not going to get ripped off, but it is what it
is.

Grant/NQ5T