[TenTec] Ten Tec Hamfest

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Hamfest
From: Michael Hawk <mhawk1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 18:13:09 -0700 (PDT)
For those who are familiar with the TT Hamfest next month; Am I right to assume
that the flea market area will have lots of good used TT equipment and that I
just might be able to find a nice older rig like a Delta, Omni C, Corsair etc.
at a really good price? Before I make a 300 mile trip I'd like to have some
idea of what to expect. Your opinions and observations are much appreciated.
TNX Michael W8TG
Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
TenTec mailing list