Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Hamfest

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Hamfest
From: "George Allgood" <Myp4k69@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:29:11 -0400
Michael,

I was at the Ten Tec Hamfest last September.  Had a great time.   Saw a lot
of people I had not seen in years.
The Flea Market is much like others. There are some Ten Tec Rigs for
sale...and plenty of others.
There are some good discounts in the Ten Tec Sales room up front. The guided
tour of the Ten Tec plant was a highlight of the trip for me.  I hope to
make it again this year if time and gasoline prices allow!
73
George