[TenTec] Looking for swap... very nice Omni-C station for mintArgonaut V

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Looking for swap... very nice Omni-C station for mintArgonaut V
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:24:26 -0700
I am looking for a very nice (cosmetically like new), recent serial
number, fully functional, Argonaut V with TCXO, newer heatsink/fan, SSB
mod, mic, power cable (etc), and original manual.

Package Offered for trade:
Omni C 546C with 500Hz and 1.8kHz optional filters, WARC band crystals
installed.
243 matching remote VFO
255 matching power supply/speaker
234 matching RF speech processor
manuals
The 232 is in mint (9+) condition
The Omni-C 546C is in very nice (8+ or 9) condition
The 255 is in nice condition (8)
The 234 is in very nice condition  (9)

You cover all shipping costs and I'll add a nearly mint Shure 444
(black) desk microphone

Both PTOs are smooth
Everything fully functional

I am only interested in this trade at this time.

--
Ralph Jerald "Jerry" Volpe
Amateur Radio Operator KG6TT

kg6tt@arrl.net