Re: [TenTec] Giehl Chip versions

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Giehl Chip versions
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 01:55:20 +0000
Sorry for the question, but I just found the answer in the archives. In 2004,
Jerald, KG6TT wrote that the 3.0 and 6.1 are the same software implemented for
the two different versions of the PLL board.
Thanks Jerry for figuring this out, and sorry to bother the gang when the
answer was there. I just overlooked it for a couple of days

Dave
WA3MKB

From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net