Re: [TenTec] Amplifier Question

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Amplifier Question
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 07:19:55 -0500
There's nothing like a full QSK amp to solve the problem.

The relay in the Omni VI+, when used to key the amp, does not provide delay
for RF output thus the amp is likely to switch hot.  The TX EN is the
correct way to delay the RF output from the Omni VI+ when using the internal
keyer.

73
Bob, K4TAX