[TenTec] For Sale Ten Tec T-100 Transmitter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale Ten Tec T-100 Transmitter
From: "Tony Martin W4FOA" <w4foa@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:30:45 -0400
Offering here on Ten Tec Reflector first:

Several years ago I bought an inoperative T-100 with the idea of repairing it
but that project has fallen by the wayside and probably will not reappear on my
radar screen.

I am offering for sale one of the rare T-100 transmitters, sold as is.  If
memory serves me right, the original owner told me the power transformer was
burned out.  At some point, I called Ten Tec and found that they still had the
power transformer (seems like it was $35 or so).  I did not buy it and cannot
swear they still have the transformer in stock today, but they probably do.

Physically this T-100 looks perfect..no scratches, dings or dents.  The inside
is spotless.  It appears that someone has added a small variable capacitor
(inside) for whatever reason, but this could be the neutralization capacitor.
It doesn't look like a factory installed item and if not,  I think it can be
removed easily by unsoldering a couple of wires.

 The T-100 has the tubes (6CL6/6LQ6 and OA2 VR) and the original manual

I'm open to serious offers plus $20 bucks for shipping in the lower 48.

If you are interested, please reply direct with offer.

73
Tony, W4FOA
Chickamauga, GA

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

                                        - Frank Outlaw