Re: [TenTec] Jupiter display problem.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter display problem.
From: Henry Mackey <kb9cqo@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 21:30:58 -0400 (EDT)
Mark,

I have forgotten what you said he has checked on the Jupiter in your past
emails. . Please excuse my mentioning this if it is a repeat. There is a fuse,
has he checked it? If that is good and he refuses to follow the advice you
mentioned to him that caused him to answer "no"; does he expect you to take the
rig back and return his money?

Please don't answer that directly, but if that was my rig that I had shipped
and it turned up with this problem I would wonder what happened to it because
it was in perfect working order when it left my hands.

Mark, it may be my turn to learn something. This group may tell me it is still
my responsibility to accept the rig and refund the money, I don't know.

Best of luck with the situation.

73 de Henry/n9hm

enTec@contesting.com
htt