[TenTec] FS TenTec CorairII & 260 P

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS TenTec CorairII & 260 P
From: k5mbx@hug-a-bug.com
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 06:18:01 +0100
I have a TenTec Corsair II and matching TenTec Model 260 Power Supply
for sale. They are in very good cosmetic condition with only a few
minor scuffs and scratches on the cabinets and trim. The Front Panels
are very nice. The frequency readout is bright and clear and the VFO
works good. No problems in tuning in CW or SSB. I don't know if it has
been rebuilt. It receives very well and it puts out 90 to 100 watts
output on all bands.It comes with the original manuals for the Corsair
II and the TenTec 260 Power Supply No mic or optional crystals are
included. Price for the station is $450 plus shipping from 79602.
Digital pictures available. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX