[TenTec] For Sale - Argonaut V 516TCXO

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale - Argonaut V 516TCXO
From: "Tony Martin W4FOA" <w4foa@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 10:13:44 -0400
For Sale:
TenTec Argonaut v HF Transceiver Model 516 (with TCXO and latest  firmware),
original manual, power cord and (NOS) Ten Tec hand microphone.  This 516 (SN
03C10723) was at Ten Tec for a full checkup and clean bill of health on
12/04/06.  The box from TT has not been opened, so it is as good as it gets.  I
don't recall if it has the fan attachement or not but if it does, the price is
the same.  All documentation will be included with shipment.

Selling for $700 dollars, packed and shipped, USPS Priority, Insured.  Firm,
USPO Money Order or cash only.

The manual is pristine as are the microphone and the power cables.  The entire
rig looks as new.

Reason for selling is that I am getting my bucks together for a new K3.

73
Tony, W4FOA
Chickamauga, GA

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

                                        - Frank Outlaw