[TenTec] For Sale: Ten-Tec Argonaut V, Model 516

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Ten-Tec Argonaut V, Model 516
From: "Jeff T. Casey" <ne2j@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 04:18:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hi gang,

I have for sale a Ten-Tec Argonaut V, Model 516
transceiver in like new condition.  It has the TCXO
high stability crystal oscillator, and firmware
version 1.07.  The rig works perfectly.  I'll include
the Ten-Tec hand microphone that came with the rig,
and a power cable.  Regrettably, I do not have the
manual, but it is readily available from Ten-Tec.  I
bought the rig new from Ten-Tec, and it has always
been in a non-smoking environment.

The price is $625 to be paid by U.S. Postal Service
Money Order, and I'll pay for shipping and insurance
within the U.S. or Canada.

If you're interested, please email me at ne2j@arrl.net

Thanks very much & 73,
Jeff, NE2J