Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII Question

To: <n1sw@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII Question
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:17:02 -0500
Ernie:

Normally I operate my Omni VII with the MON off.  Depending on monitor level
and if I'm using headphones I may toggle it on or off to hear what my audio
and speech processing is doing.  Just press ALT to goggle to the bottom
function row, press MON to toggle on/off as you desire.  If it is on and you
are using the speaker and have the gain up, you may get an audio feedback.
Not good.

73 , a very happy Omni VII user
Bob, K4TAX