Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 for $2K+ ?!?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 for $2K+ ?!?
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 22:21:06 -0500
A "new in the box" radio that has been out of production for years is a true
collectors item.  From this, one must depart from the current market value
to the value of a collector's piece.  Like a Picasso, it is oil on canvas
and likely worth millions.  Yet the oil on canvas on my garage floor, thus
drippings from my truck, isn't worth 50 cents.  Collector items do not
follow any trend of current market value for common available items and
therefore any comparison is non-valid.

If the seller is happy and the buyer is happy then it is a good deal and a
fair price.

73
Bob, K4TAX