Re: [TenTec] Omni VI lock problem

To: ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI lock problem
From: Bill Cotter <n4lg@qx.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 19:39:47 -0400
Ken,

I had this problem on 30M where the receiver would 'whoop' once
every 30sec or so. I sent the 6+ back to TT to have the problem
corrected, along with the 10M birdies and an alignment. When it
returned, they replaced the TCXO, and adjusted the PLL on 30M. And,
the 10M band was much cleaner. Your problem may be a combination of
these elements, considering all bands drop out of lock momentarily.

73 bill n4lg