[TenTec] 14,220 noise

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 14,220 noise
From: "K9RBorowski" <k9rb@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 17:06:05 -0400
It peaks here at K9RB in NE Florida, near Jacksonville, between 285 and 290
deg. That bearing runs right through Northern Texas, New Mexico, the Las Vegas
area and Central to Northern California. With a TH11DX at 72 ft. with a ground
elevation of 73 ft. at the base, being the tallest structure around for about
six miles in any direction, it is peaking at S9 + 15dB on my TS-950SDX.

I just phoned a friend, Ron-W9XQ in Roswell and he has it peaking there to the
North West, putting it through Las Vegas and North Central California from his
QTH. He had it about S9 there with a tribander at 50 ft. That coincides with my
findings. It appears to be coming from Nevada or Upper California.

 73, Rog-K9RB