[TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list October 2, 2007

To: tentec@contesting.com, sales@tentec.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list October 2, 2007
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 09:37:31 -0400
Current as of October 2, 2007

The following is available as used equipment direct
from Ten-Tec. 30 day warranty, 10 day trial period, shipping
is additional.  Exception: used linears warrantied 30 days
except for final tubes which carry no warranty.  Used items
often sell quickly.  Please make sure we have the item in stock
before sending payment.  (800) 833-7373 8-5:30 Eastern M-F.

Ten-Tec takes trade-ins direct of modern used Ten-Tec gear on our used,
demo and new equipment.

We are now also able to take trade-ins of Icom, Kenwood, and Yaesu
transceivers on Ten-Tec equipment via an agreement we have with The Ham
Station of Evansville, IN.  Contact us via email at sales@tentec.com or
(800) 833-7373 or The Ham Station at (812) 422-0231 for additional details.

Transceivers, supplied with DC power cord and manual:

516FTCXO Argonaut V with TCXO and fan installed $740
516TCXO Argonaut V with TCXO, no fan $740
538 Jupiter, no tuner $1100
550 Pegasus $600
563 Omni-VI $1195
563/OPT1 Omni-VI with Omni-VI+ DSP chips installed $1270
563/OPT2 Omni-VI with Omni-VI+ DSP chips installed + factory change of
front panel $1270
563/OPT3 Omni-VI factory upgraded to Omni-VI Plus $1395
564 Omni-VI Plus $1695
565 Orion no tuner $2400
565AT Orion with autotuner $2700

Other items:

302J remote encoder/keypad, cosmetic match for Jupiter $100
961 power supply/speaker console for Omni's, Paragon's $175
962 power supply/speaker console for Omni's, Paragon's $175
963 switching PS 25 amps $115

The following equipment is available as demo gear and
carries a 1 year parts and labor warranty, 30 day trial
period. What is a 'demo unit'?  Demos are units that have
been evaluated in one of the following manners: at the
factory or hamfests for display purposes, loaned out for
evaluation by commercial customers, or returns on our
30 day risk-free sales policy.  Shipping is additional.

RX-340 HF DSP receiver $3825
308A gold heat sink fan kit for Argonaut V $13.50
309 mobile bracket for Argonaut V $17.95
310 fan kit $35.96
422B Centurion amplifier $2875.50
516FTCXO Argonaut V with fan and TCXO $850.25
516TCXO Argonaut V + TCXO newest heat sink, no fan $850.25
538 Jupiter no tuner $1394.10
538AT Jupiter with autotuner $1664.10
566 Orion II no tuner $3985.25
566AT Orion II with autotuner $4270.25