[TenTec] OMNI VI+ (563 opt.3) 4SALE

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI+ (563 opt.3) 4SALE
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@Westerman.de>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 20:26:43 -0500
Omni VI+ (563 opt.3) for sale:

PLEASE ANSWER OFF REFLECTOR.

Simply click:  Rick@DJ0IP.de  to send me an email.

The rig is located here in Oklahoma City.

Prefer to ship to CONUS.

Others may enquire and I will consider.

The following rig was checked/tuned by Ten-Tec 6 months ago.

The protocol from Ten-Tec's lab (signed by Paul Clinton) is available in
advance for viewing.

All of the equipment is, to the best of my knowledge, in perfect working
order.

1.      Omni VI+ (563 opt.3)  S/N 80A10342

a.      Model 288 - 1.8 kHz  (6.3 MHz)
b.      Model 285 - 500 Hz   (6.3 MHz)
c.      Model 282 - 250 Hz   (6.3 MHz)
d.      Model 217 - 500 Hz   (9MHz)
e.      Model 219 - 250 Hz   (9MHz)

2.      Model 961 P.S.  S/N 70A10032
3.      Model 705  Desk Mic
4.      Model 700C  Hand Mic

All equipment is in EXCELLENT shape, almost scratchless.

It was NEVER used in a smoking environment.

I haven't any pictures but I can make some if absolutely necessary.

Believe me, the equipment looks almost like new!

Of course I prefer to sell it ALL in a package deal and will make a good
price for this.

I will remove filters for -$65 each (and resell them for $75) if necessary.

I will only split out options if the Omni purchaser doesn't buy everything.

This rig has been optimized (filters) for CW contesting.

For optimum SSB contesting, you will need to buy a second 1.8 kHz filter
from Ten-Tec.

The table below shows current Ten-Tec refurbished prices and my price:

OPTION

TEN-TEC PRICE

NJ0IP  PRICE

Package

Model 563 opt.3

 $   1,395.00

$  1,200.00

Model 288*

 $      100.00

 $       75.00

Model 285*

 $      100.00

 $       75.00

Model 282*

 $      100.00

 $       75.00

Model 217*

 $      100.00

 $       75.00

Model 219*

 $      100.00

 $       75.00

Model 700C **

 $        50.00

$            40

Model 705 **

 $        25.00

$            20

Model 961

 $      175.00

$          150

$1,600

TOTAL

 $   2,145.00

 $ 1,785.00

* New Price

** Estimated (did not find these in the used equipment list)

The package price for ALL of the above is $1600 PLUS shipping.

If absolutely necessary, I will also include a Model 238 matching Tuner for
$375 (plus shipping), but I prefer to keep it... but if it clinches the
deal..

Again, please reply  OFF REFLECTOR   Rick@DJ0IP.de.

73

Rick, NJ0IP