Re: [TenTec] While we're on the subject of 1208

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] While we're on the subject of 1208
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 11:22:17 -0400
No plans to add an external display option for the Orion II.  We will at
some point have an internal board that will be for it and the Omni-VII
for a high speed, high resolution real-time sweep scope but at present
there is no estimated delivery date for this option.

No recent firmware update for the Orion II, nor is one imminent.
They've been working on it off and on, but at present almost all of our
resources are devoted to getting the long overdue RX-400 completed and
shipping by early 2008.

Scott Robbins
W4PA