[TenTec] For sale: Omni Vi opt 3

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For sale: Omni Vi opt 3
From: Philip Leonard WVØT <leolists@seidkr.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 12:48:36 -0500
I have an Omni VI w/opt3 for sale (SN 01A10225).

The Omni VI is just back from TenTec service and is working fine
(service invoice dated 09/26/07).  Cosmetically it is fine except for a
small ding on the lower right side (see pictures).

It includes the following TenTec filters:

288 - 1.8KHz (6.3)
285 - 500Hz  (6.3)
282 - 250Hz  (6.3)
217 - 500Hz  (9)

Original manual and opt 3 upgrade documents included.  I have a DC cord
for it which is included.

I also have a TenTec 962 power supply/speaker (SN 06H10238).

See pictures of the Omni VI at
http://www.seidkr.com/gallery/v/leonarp/ebay/tentec563/

See pictures of the 962 power supply at
http://www.seidkr.com/gallery/v/leonarp/ebay/tentec962/

I am asking $1300 plus shipping for both.  USA sales only please.

Please respond off reflector.

Philip