Re: [TenTec] Omni VI troubleshooting ( TX trips PS breaker )

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI troubleshooting ( TX trips PS breaker )
From: K5XS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 00:34:01 EDT

Mike,
I'm guessing failed switching diodes.  I had the same problem with  mine.
(If I hadn't given away the manual I could tell you the board, but  after I
traded it in on an O-II I gave away the manual.)
A trip to Ten Tec may be the best choice.
Bernie

In a message dated 10/13/2007 10:52:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,