[TenTec] Pulsing Orion I & Omni V Thanks

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Pulsing Orion I & Omni V Thanks
From: Ralph Matheny <mathenyr@marietta.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:22:55 -0400 (EDT)
Boy--this must be my month for TenTec failures.  Today my O-I won't boot
up--just flashes on and off at a 1-sec or so interval.  Most useless.

I've checked the PS connections & supply, they at least look OK---any
first aid out there before I box it up??

Also--Thanks for the several replies on my Omni-V problem.  Even found a
local guy with the repair parts in stock!!

Probably will put the Omni on the table and be using it "as is" for a
while, assuming there is no quick fix for the O-I

Ralph Matheny
K8RYU
207 Gibbons Place
Marietta Ohio  45750