Re: [TenTec] For Sale - Omni C, VFO and P/S

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] For Sale - Omni C, VFO and P/S
From: Al Patrick <apatrick@inet4u.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:48:20 -0400
Gary,

I'm interested in this rig.  Yes, I'd like some pics and full specs if
you have them available to send via email.  Actually, I'm considering
the weight and size with the idea of possible installing it in a pickup
truck - especially if it's a full coverage receiver.

I had an AM/FM/SW radio in one vehicle I used to drive and really miss
the HF reception.

Please respond to arp@vance.net as I read it more often than
apatrick@inet4u.com

Thanks,