Re: [TenTec] Can I use the TT 670 Keyer ...

To: ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Can I use the TT 670 Keyer ...
From: Karl Schwab <ktschwab@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 05:59:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ken;

Thanks for your help/comments on my TT 670 Keyer and
Omni "C"!  Well, I read my Omni manual carefully on
KEY Jack and the last sentence reads and I quote; "Any
ten-tec keyers whether relay or transistor tyypes will
key the Omni!  I hooked up the '670 again and it
worked perfectly!  Maybe, somehow, I had it plugged
into the wrong phono jack in the Omni?  Anyway, it is
working great and I want to thank you for your help,
Ken!  Vy 73, de KO8S, Karl