Re: [TenTec] So long

To: 'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment' <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] So long
From: "Joel R. Hallas" <jrhallas@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:30:44 -0400
Rob,

Thanks for the kind words, but not sure my name is quite a household word,
especially at Ten Tec service.

In any case, I've been a Ten-Tec owner since my Corsair in 1983, and only on
ARRL staff the past 4 years. I have used their service department with the
Corsair, my current Paragon, Centaur and TT-238 Tuner.

I did not notice any difference in service between the two intervals in
terms of helpfulness, response time or price. In fact, if they were really
worried about who I was, they probably would have fixed it so it didn't need
to go back! But they responded appropriately under their warranty, I
received it back yesterday, and a quick check this morning looks like my
problem is resolved.

Regards, Joel
Joel R. Hallas, W1ZR