Re: [TenTec] Omni VI--Best PC Interface Cable

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI--Best PC Interface Cable
From: "Arthur Trampler" <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:35:01 -0600
None who are like her.  When I met her, she not only had her own drill, but
even a snake for pulling wire.  She's even offered to do the walking around
the attic to run the 240 for the Centurion and separate 120 for the rig, on
the basis of being more nimble than I am!

She's cute, too.

She bakes!

She doesn't cook, but that's OK.

And she's working 70 hours/week outside the house at this time...which means
I can play radio guilt-free after 7PM lately as she has already passed out
for the night.

73...