Re: [TenTec] Help with Orion II Update

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Help with Orion II Update
From: "Ed" <w3etc@thecumminsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 09:49:52 -0500
Thanks all to who responded. I think it is alive again.  I tried another
computer, downloaded the update again and was able to get 2037J loaded and
then figured while my luck was holding tried the 2039J and it loaded fine.
So it was either a bad file on the first computer or something in the
computer configuration that really hung the Orion up.  It may be of no
relationship but the computer I was trying to use with the update also runs
the SDR 1000. Anyway the laptop to the rescue !

Thanks all.  I didn't sleep real well last night after my "simple" update
before bed.

Ed  W3ETC