[TenTec] A dumb question....

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] A dumb question....
From: "Ross F. Guldenbrein" <w6fg@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:32:11 -0800 (PST)
Hi gang,

  Well I'm really going to expose my ignorance here... but I'm sure some of you
with 'multi-mode experience will know the answer.  I'm running an Omni VI (opt
3).  I don't have a mic here but let's say I'm listening to SSB and I want to
send a CW signal on that frequency... How do I do that?  When I key in USB or
LSB I don't hear any side tone.  If I change the mode to CW I can't make out
the voice sig.  Is there a simple way to do this?? Thanks for replies.

  Ross
  W6FG