Re: [TenTec] Peter W. Dahl Company

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Peter W. Dahl Company
From: philip c anderson <flypca@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 11:18:43 -0500
To: tentec@contesting.com> Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 18:00:40 -0600> Subject: Re:
[TenTec] Peter W. Dahl Company> > Stuart & Chuck,> > I called and talked to
Peter Dahl today. He has Parkinsons and that is the > main reason for his
closing down, end of this month. He did not sound very > well while talking to
him. He said so far no one has come forward to take > over. Did not feel like
discussing anything further. Wished him well and > that was it.> > BTW I sent
this out on reflector, earlier today but out of habit I guess > put priority on
it in any case the reflector did not see fit to put it out.> > If this does not
go will send info direct.> > Lyle W9FCX > >