Re: [TenTec] Orion Repaired and Back to V1.373b5

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Repaired and Back to V1.373b5
From: Al Baker <w5iz@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 07:56:14 -0800 (PST)
Let me understand that I bought 2 TenTec Orions, an Orion and an Orion II, and
paid for them in full.  The firmware has bugs years after the purchase.  TenTec
is aware of the bugs and I should wait for them to do other things before
fixing the bugs.  Sorry, companies lose customers by ignoring them in this
manner.  I am certain that former TenTec customers have moved to the K3 and
will continue to do so.  Perhaps that is a business strategy of TenTec to get
the complainers to change loyalties to another supplier and whine on their
reflectors instead.  There is certainly a lot of moaning about deliveries on
the Elecraft site, so if it is TenTec's stratgegy it is working.

73 de Al, W5IZ

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
TenTec mailing list