Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+

To: Arthur Trampler <atrampler@att.net>,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+
From: Werner 'Joe' Jochem DK7VW <joe@dk7vw.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:28:11 +0100
Arthur Trampler wrote:

> So the PT-8000 is a bit like Western Civilization?  A great idea...

Sorry, I don't know what you mean, Arthur.

My comment about the Hilberling adverted to the fact, that this rig now
has been announced for about 6 years. Actually I don't know any ham who
got one so far. I know several DL hams who cancelled their orders
because Hilberling seems unable/unwilling to deliver their radios.

73 Joe DK7VW