Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec commitment to customers...

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec commitment to customers...
From: "John" <fraz1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:49:29 -0600
Hi Bernie....

We are clearly all entitled to our opinions.  I am glad you are a happy
customer.  I don't dislike my Orion, I just want it continually improved
upon as promised UP FRONT.  I missed the part about "when it fits into our
business plan".  I expected fairly routine updates.  I note that the latest
firmware update for the Orion v1 was Dec 04, and v2 in May 07.  The latest
Orion II firmware update was made in May 07.  Not quite what I expected from
the promise to keep my radio upgraded.  I guess this is one reason why I
feel their overall customer service level has changed and that they may have
decided no additional updates are going to be made (or even possible).  The
concept wasn't just to fix bugs....but to improve upon even the good stuff.

Enough from me........I'd have to buy another spool of "thread"....pun
intended.

73 to all.......John K4NP