Re: [TenTec] Looking for a nice 962 PS

To: k.nesbitt@shaw.ca,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Looking for a nice 962 PS
From: "dennis" <dennis@ashworth.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 16:22:40 -0800
Hi Kirb ... I'm selling my OMNV VI+ with the PS - all very nice condition. I
want to sell them as a set, but have turned down a couple of propsects who
wanted the OMNI w/o the PS. I'll keep you in mind should someone approach me
again wanting only the radio.

Posting is on QTH.COM clasified.

Dennis, K7FL

===

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:22:17 -0700, Kirb Nesbitt wrote